I placed an order for an Eagle plate carrier on Feb.16, 2014 using my Visa card.

I have not received any confirmation of the order status. The owner Jeremy can not be reached by phone as it is a fax line. I have sent several emails and texts to his person number which is 828 246 2468, and he will not respond to any of them. I have no idea how this guy stays in business.

I am not in a big hurry to get the vest but I need to know if he has the product and is in fact sending it.

I have ordered several molle magazine pouches from other vendors after I placed this order and they are already showing up at my doorstep.

Had an Experience with Western Carolina Tactical?

Comments

This guy is crazy, and I have his newest phone number it is 828-246-2468. Hopefully you can get in touch with him

Connelly Springs, North Carolina, United States #795610

I stopped by these guys large booth in Hickory this weekend at the gun show there.I bought several products from them.

They really took care of me. I cant say anything about Online orders but They had the best quality stuff in the Show. Magpul, Troy, FN, Daniel Defense. They gave me a great deal on a slide fire stock and hooked me up on mags, and some tools.

It was nice to see everything was 100% American made.

There were more people there than they could serve and everyone there acted like they knew them and had done business with them for years.